Florida Real Estate License Course Online
This course satisfies the 63-Hour Sales Associate licensing requirement to apply for the State exam and to get your real estate license in Florida.
This course includes interactive study tools, updated practice tests & simulated exams to help you pass the Florida real estate exam the first time.
Instructors with real world experience.
Access your online class whenever you want, wherever you are.
State Exam Preparation and Digital Flashcards.
We’re here for you 7 days a week via phone, messaging, and email.
Florida State-Approved Real Estate School
Marc Pare, Real Estate Instructor
Marc has taught several subjects related to real estate and community association management for over ten years. He is passionate about distance education, reading and traveling. His goal is to help you pass the state exam on your first attempt.
Maria Wilson, Real Estate Instructor
Maria joined Prolicense in 2017 and is the Director of Real Estate Education. She teaches and writes Real Estate continuing education and pre-license courses and brings extensive experience to the learners. Her goal is to present you with the most comprehensive course available in Florida.
Frequently Asked Questions
To obtain your real estate agent license in Florida you must be at least 18 years of age, have a U.S. social security number, hold a high school diploma or equivalent, and complete the following 4 steps:
1. Take and pass a pre-license course.
2. Get your fingerprints taken.
3. Submit your real estate application.
4. Schedule and pass the state exam.
What are the requirements to get your real estate license in Florida?
Can I get my Florida real estate license online?
Yes. The entire process of getting your Florida real estate license can be done online, except for the fingerprint check. The pre-licensing course, the application and the state exam are available online. However, fingerprints must be taken at any authorized location in United States.
How much does it cost to become a real estate agent in Florida?
1. Enroll into a pre-licensing course: Course prices range from $80 to $475.
2. Get your fingerprints taken: From $50 to $80 depending on the provider.
3. Submit a sales associate license application: $83.75 payable to the Florida DBPR.
4. Schedule your state examination: $36.75 payable to Pearson Vue.
How long does it take to become a real estate agent in Florida?
It generally takes between 30 to 90 days to get your real estate agent license in Florida. The delay to obtain your license depends mainly on you:
1. Completing your pre-license course: 63 hours.
2. Scheduling and getting your fingerprints taken: 2 to 5 days.
3. Submitting your real estate license application: 30 to 90 minutes.
4. Approval by the state: 7 to 14 days.
5. Scheduling and taking your state examination: 2 to 10 days.
How hard is the real estate exam in Florida?
The Florida real estate exam is not difficult for those who are well prepared. You have 3.5 hours to answer 100 multiple-choice questions (a, b, c, d). The passing score is 75%. After learning the basic concepts of the pre-licensing course, the key to pass the State exam is to complete the practice tests included in the program.