Online Florida CAM Course & License Practice Test
Florida State Approved CAM School.
License # PRE46
The Course Satisfies the 18-Hour Community Association Manager License Requirement.
Self-paced Florida CAM course. Florida residency not required.
Fast and comprehensive CAM certification course using your laptop, tablet or mobile device.
Designed to provide exactly what you need to know to pass your CAM exam the 1st time.
Instant certificate delivery to quickly obtain your Florida CAM licensing.
COMPLETE YOUR ONLINE CAM LICENSE FLORIDA COURSE FROM ANYWHERE 24/7
IN FLORIDA OR OUT-OF-STATE.
No need to be a Florida resident. Florida Statutes allow CAM candidates to complete their pre-license course entirely online.
AVOID TEDIOUS CLASSES AND BOOKS. ENJOY OUR COMPREHENSIVE ONLINE CAM COURSE.
Wherever you are from Miami to Seattle through New York, Tampa, Orlando or Jacksonville.
3. Budget & Finances
6. End-of-Course Examination
7. 300 Multiple-Choice Practice Exams
8. 100 Flashcards
I checked out lots of the florida cam license online course options and selected Community Associations Academy. The course is well organized, the price was right, and they give you more training materials. I highly recommend FLCAA you will not be disappointed.
I was very pleased with this FL cam license course online. The best part was that they were available no matter where I was. I completed part of them at home, some at the office, and some while traveling. I thought the length of the segments was perfect. I will recommend this course to my colleagues to easily pass the State exam and get their CAM license Florida.
Super easy to use and was a HUGE help being able to study at home and on the go! Done with my CAM license in Florida.
A Florida CAM License is required when managing an association of more than 10 units and/or has an annual budget in excess of $100,000. Types of properties that hire CAM License holders are condominiums, homeowners associations, cooperatives, timeshares, mobile home parks and planned unit developments.
What does a Community Association Manager (CAM) do in Florida?
1. Manage condominiums, HOAs, planned unit developments, cooperatives (coop);
2. Administer and oversee the association funds;
3. Supervise the preparation of the budgets and other financial documents for an association;
4. Ensure appropriate notices to conduct association meetings;
5. Coordinate maintenance and contracts with employees and services providers;
6. Perform various day-to-day tasks involved with the operation of a community association.
* Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to Simply Hired or its affiliates. These figures are given to Simply Hired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.